Chick-fil-A Cafe Blend Coffee
  • It is a little more pricey than many of the other fast food's coffee prices, but then again, I believe that I am paying for a better tasting and higher quality coffee than I get at other fast food restaurants

• by GenesisOne

The Cafe Blend Coffee served at Chick-fil-A comes in three flavors: Coffeehouse Light, Bistro Dark and Expressly Decaf. The coffee served at this fast food restaurant seems to be a little stronger and more flavorful than that served at Burger King and Whataburger, although it is similar to McDonald’s Premium coffees.

The Bistro Dark

blend is really quite strong, more so than the other two blends, and the decaf coffee is one that I just cannot get used to, but that is because I simply do not care for decaf coffee period.

I have tried to switch, but have been unsuccessful.

The Coffeehouse Light is a soothing coffee ...

• that places more emphasis on flavor than strength, the reverse of the Bistro Dark.

The coffee at this fast food restaurant is always hot and I never seem to have to wait for a fresh pot to brew.

It never fails to taste great, whether I order the Coffeehouse Light or the Bistro Dark.

It is a little more pricey than many of the other fast food’s coffee prices, but then again, I believe that I am paying for a better tasting and higher quality coffee than I get at other fast food restaurants.

I almost always order a cup to go with my breakfast and I am always pleased with it.

Pat Oswald says :

What brand of decaf coffee do you serve to the public? It is excellent

John says :

It’s the Cafe Blends coffee line brand. It serves it’s own brand of decaf.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272509848130830/k2311a0925/9.25.09