Office Depot Paper Clips Size 2  » Other  »
  • I would to share my experience of using the Office Depot Paper Clips Size 2 with you
  • I think that it has a smooth touch and a nice finish
  • I like the fact that the clip is flexible and I don't need to apply any special pressure on it
  • I believe that the Office Depot Paper Clip is very suitable at home and office use, but not for clipping large papers or a big amount of papers

• by cool

I would to share my experience of using the Office Depot Paper Clips Size 2 with you. I have a small box of 100 such paper clips at work, and have found them to be quite useful for clipping some papers together.

Please let us start this review by saying that the paper clip’s

design is quite standard. I like its simple silver shinny color. I think that it has a smooth touch and a nice finish!

Another advantage that I have found in the Office Depot Paper Clip Size 2 is the fact that it is very easy and comfortable to use. I like the fact that ...

• the clip is flexible and I don’t need to apply any special pressure on it.

The paper clip is quite small. It has a length of only 33 millimeters.

From my own experience I can say that I believe this paper clip is excellent for clipping small to medium size papers together. I would

say that a A4 paper size is the largest size that can effectively be clipped.

I believe that the Office Depot Paper Clip is very suitable at home and office use, but not for clipping large papers or a big amount of papers. I will rate it a respectable 9 out of a maximum of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122509848060830/k2311a0925/9.25.09