Obsession, Eau de Perfume from Calvin Klein  » Perfume  »
  • That got to be the best rating I can give a product
  • To make a conclusion, the name of the product, Obsession, is right… It has a rather boring bottle, but really, who care about that
  • Perfume should always be kept in the dark, so you will never see them anyway, so its not an issue for me
  • I would strongly recommend Obsession, Eau de Perfume from Calvin Klein to anyone who can carry it
  • It´s rather cheap for being a perfume, I guess it´s because it´s rather old, but it´s still popular so I think I get a great value for ma money

• by Pepparmintzebra

Obsession, Eau de Perfume from Calvin Klein

Yesterday I went to the shop to by me a new perfume, because my last one was empty. After 10 minutes of smelling different perfumes I went home, with the same perfume that I have had for years, Obsession, Eau de Perfume from Calvin Klein. That got to be the best rating I can give a product.

I´m sure I have had a

bottle of it (not the same bottle) on my shelf for at least the last seven years, that´s how pleased I´m with it.

It has a very female spice scent, that are very, very sexy!

The scent makes me think of the Oriental …you know, a desert, a tent, the stars above and a very attractive men in lots of cushions and his a attention on only me… The scent ...

• is rather heavy, but not demanding, but still, maybe not for everybody.

I don´t wear during the day, to work, but it´s Perfect for evenings, especially a cold winter night.

I get a lot of comments form the men regarding the perfume, so in their opinion it got to be a hit.

To make a conclusion, the name of the product, Obsession, is right…

It has a rather boring bottle,

but really, who care about that? Perfume should always be kept in the dark, so you will never see them anyway, so its not an issue for me.

I would strongly recommend Obsession, Eau de Perfume from Calvin Klein to anyone who can carry it.

It´s rather cheap for being a perfume, I guess it´s because it´s rather old, but it´s still popular so I think I get a great value for ma money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562509847710230/k2311a0925/9.25.09