Japan Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • To sum it all, I had a wonderful experience with Japan Airlines

• by kimbyrose

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I went to Singapore twice this year for a business trip. I preferred using the Japan Airlines over any other airline company which has a flight from Tokyo to Singapore. Since it was company-paid, I had no hassles in the ticket booking and purchasing. It was the customer service that really amazed me - from check-in at airport to landing in the country of destination. The staff were so friendly, warm, all smiles, not to mention very presentable, neat and beautiful. I was on the economy class during my first trip, and on the second, in the business

class. But for both accommodations, totally similar way of treatment to the passengers. I can’t help but compare to another asian airline, where some of the flight attendants were seemingly discourteous! I remember one time, I haven’t eaten my meal yet, the flight attendant kept kept on asking me several times if I was already finished. I was a bit annoyed, so I reluctantly ate my meal even though I wasn’t hungry yet. Also, they would unexpectedly take your unfinished glass of water or your leavings without even asking permission. In Japan Airlines, the flight attendants would make ...

• you take your time for the meal, and are very polite in their approach to dealing with the passengers.

Two thumbs up for the customer service, and kudos for the facility. They have the so-called MAGIC in-flight entertainment system, where each passenger entertains himself with movies (english and japanese), music and games, because you have you own personal screen and audio headset, even if you’re in the economy class! The seats, however, are a bit uncomfortable because there are some parts where there are three seats in one row near the windows, and the seats are narrow. The toilets

are very clean and provide personal needs such as toothbrushes, mouth wash and facial tissues.

To sum it all, I had a wonderful experience with Japan Airlines. The Japanese hospitality is really one of a kind, and you feel it not only in the land, but also on air! When you get out of the plane, the staff would slightly bow their heads and say thank you. I would request our HRD to book me to JAL for my next business trips in the future!

Japan Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402409847690230/k2311a0924/9.24.09