Myra E Hand and Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • Now, I thought to myself, I have never tried this brand before

• by freemind

I’ve used many brands of lotions as I grew up. From the popular brands to the nameless and never heard brand of lotions. Some were sticky and really uncomfortable to the skin especially when the climate is humid.

But now, I am very particular when it comes to lotions. And from the first time I have tried it, I have never gone astray. This brand of lotion I’m referring to is Myra E Hand and Body Lotion.

The first time I came across Myra E, I was a little skeptical. I mean, I’ve tried using so many brands over the years. I have given up hope of finding the perfect one for my tastes. But one day, as I was looking through the different brand of lotions, I stopped in

front of the beautiful display of Myra E Hand and Body Lotions.

Now, I thought to myself, I have never tried this brand before. For one thing, I was put off by the price. This brand was a little pricey a long time ago. But over the years, the price became consumer friendly. Now, the price was within my reach. But still a little skeptical, I only bought one sachet of it.

What’s great about Myra E is that you have other options in buying this brand of lotion. If you’re really particular with your budget and you can not afford to buy the big bottle, you can do what I did. I just bought one small sachet, just enough sample to satisfy my curiosity.

But as it turned out, I really ...

• loved the product. Not only did it smell good, but it’s not that so greasy on the skin. I have used one popular brand of lotion before and it might smell wonderful, but the greasy and sticky feeling is still felt after a few hours of applying it.

With Myra E Hand and Body Lotion, there’s a little sticky feel to the skin but it doesn’t last long. After a while, your skin will feel silky and most importantly, you will smell so wonderful that your boyfriend or your husband will not even dare leave your side.

I’ve been using Myra E Hand and Body Lotion for many months now. And I will still continue on using it, even the price will change. Not only does it smell good but

it really makes the skin look alive and fresh.

I’ve suffered from dry skin before especially on my arms and legs. But my feet are the most affected. Sometimes, the skin gets so dry that a minor mishap will leave my skin some wounds. But after using Myra E, my skin especially my feet looks normal now.

Myra E Hand and Body Lotion are not like those lotions who brag on what they can do. And yet one still needs to see the positive results. But with Myra E, you can really see the difference in just a few weeks.

It’s not that so big a change, but what’s important is that Myra E Hand and Body Lotion is doing what is supposed to do. Make your skin look beautiful.

Myra E Hand and Body Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312409847680230/k2311a0924/9.24.09