Best Western Hotel Atrium in Ruesselsheim, Germany  » Hotels  »
1.0
Marktstrasse 2-4, 65428 Ruesselsheim, Hesse, Germany
  • The TV didn’t have any English speaking channels that I found, which is really strange for a hotel in my mind
  • I think you get it, I didn´t like the room at all, for me it had the quality of a bad hostel
  • That I could get at home, on a hotel I like to see more exotic and expensive fruits, for sure I paid for it… I´m remember leaving the breakfast hungry, that´s not a good start on the day
  • To give you an idea how I rate this hotel, you may want to know, when I got home I told my boss, if he every booked me into this hotel again I would quit working for him… I´m sorry to say this hotel fell thou in my opinion, I wouldn´t recommend it at all, not for the money you have to pay for it…

• by Pepparmintzebra

Best Western Hotel Atrium in Ruesselsheim, Germany Marktstrasse 2-4, 65428 Ruesselsheim, Hesse, Germany

This is a hotel I stayed in once, due to the fact that my regular hotel in Ruesselsheim was fully booked.

This hotel did not appeal to me at all, in the overall rating

The room I got was really small, and I could hear the neighbors TV, that´s not acceptable for me, even thou it had all I needed.

I did not like the bed, it was hard, and then I mean hard. Don´t get me started about the pillow. It was awful, no substance at all.

The TV didn’t have any English

speaking channels that I found, which is really strange for a hotel in my mind.

I think you get it, I didn´t like the room at all, for me it had the quality of a bad hostel.

Another thing in a hotel that is of importance for me is the breakfast.

I don’t like living at hotel, as I do it so much, but the up part usually is the breakfast.

But once again, it felt the hotel fell well below average. There were not many things to choose, and the design layup was not appealing. It was messy and crowed even if,

• in my mind, there was nothing to really eat.

For instance, I want fresh fruit to breakfast; the only thing available was an apple…. An apple !!! That I could get at home, on a hotel I like to see more exotic and expensive fruits, for sure I paid for it… I´m remember leaving the breakfast hungry, that´s not a good start on the day.

If I were to pick anything good about the hotel it would be the location. The location is in the center of the city, so I got really easy access to buses and other transportation, that’s good anyway.

The pricing

of one night was in the range of my usual hotel, which surprised me so much I in some seconds forgot to give them my card. I couldn’t believe that!

Maybe I was a bit cranky, but the staff didn´t smile at me once.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22409847630230/k2311a0924/9.24.09