Passion For Women fragrance  » Perfume  »
  • I was surprised when she told me that she was wearing Passion for Woman, and I was happy at the same time that she didn't have one of those horrific perfumes on
  • I decided to buy myself a bottle of this perfume
  • To me, the jasmine and the musk is most pronounced and I think that the vanilla just gives it extra softness
  • I did wear this perfume to my job one day and I noticed that it was surprisingly light and soft
  • I recommend Passion For Women to anyone who likes a perfume that smells like jasmine, vanilla and musk

• by mom1

Passion for Women is one of those beautiful, romantic fragrances that are timeles. I can remember the first time I ever smelled Passion for Women. My next door neighbor was wearing it, and she usually only wore the most pungent and strong perfumes. Every time I saw her coming, I knew her perfume would practically knock me out. This time was different. She has on a delicate fragrance that had scents of jasmine, vanilla and musk in it. I was surprised when she told me that she was wearing Passion for Woman, and I was happy at the same time that she didn’t have one of those horrific perfumes on. I decided to buy myself a bottle of this perfume.

The

next time I went to the mall, I decided to but myself a bottle of Passion For Women. It wasn’t that inexpensive, it wasn’t too bad. When I got home, I sprayed some on because I wanted to see if it was going to last or fade. I usually don’t care too much for a cologne that smells like vanilla, but this one is very soft and subtle. I can barely smell the vanilla in it. To me, the jasmine and the musk is most pronounced and I think that the vanilla just gives it extra softness. My mother has been wearing Passion for Women for years. I didn’t realize that she wore this perfume. She told ...

• me that she doesn’t wear it all the time, but for certain occasions, she likes to wear it. It’s been around for years, and I remember seeing the commercial on television and seeing advertisements for it in magazines. To me, I think this perfume is best worn for in the evening. It’s a little on the bolder side, in my opinion, so I think it wears well for more formal evening events.

I did wear this perfume to my job one day and I noticed that it was surprisingly light and soft. I think I probably just put a little of it on because I knew that I was going to work. I felt that Passion for Women was on the

heavier side, so I really only put the tiniest amount on. I liked the reaction that I got from my coworkers who told me that I smelled good. One on my coworkers told me how clean I smelled and that my perfume almost smelled like soap. I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing. When I got home later that day, I could still smell the perfume that I had put on early in the morning. It smelled the same, only softer. I recommend Passion For Women to anyone who likes a perfume that smells like jasmine, vanilla and musk. This perfume lasts a long time, and doesn’t wear off easily as the hours go by.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562409847610230/k2311a0924/9.24.09