Samsung SH-182M DVDRW Lightscribe  » Hardware  »
  • It makes burning of files in CD-R and DVD-R disk easier, faster and more convenient plus I can personalize the compact disk the way I want
  • The only disadvantage using the lightscribe feature of Samsung SH-182M is I have to use special compact disk that I mention above

• by carpediem

When we got our desktop PC, it has ordinary CD ROM that reads both CD and DVD. Since we need to burn software installer and backing up files, we bought Samsung SH-182M DVDRW Lightscribe.

I’m pretty amazed with the functionality of Samsung SH-182M DVDRW

Lightscribe. I didn’t know that there is a lightscribe technology. Using it and exploring its usage, I find it cool and easy to navigate. It makes burning of files in CD-R and DVD-R disk easier, faster and more convenient plus I can personalize the compact disk the way I want.

I also used this Samsung SH-182M DVDRW Lightscribe to burn mp3 songs in a special compact disk for a friend and I personalized it using the lightscribe. I put names and her favorite anime character Kenshin Himura.

• Samsung SH-182M DVDRW Lightscribe
      I don’t have to pay grand just to have personalized CD’s.

The only disadvantage using the lightscribe feature of Samsung SH-182M is I have to use special compact disk that I mention above. Lightscribe only works in lightscribe CD’s and DVD’s. Its pretty expensive

than ordinary compact disk. Lightscribe compact disk appearance is in gold or blue color upper surface.

Nonetheless, I’m satisfied and happy with my Samsung SH-182M DVDRW Lightscribe, it is much cheaper compared in personalized CD shops and I can decide what and how to design my CD’s.

Srinath says :

re : The only disadvantage using the lightscribe feature of Samsung SH-182M is I have to use special compact disk that I mention above
Hi Guys,

I had a very good experience after using this product. It is much faster than other product. While burning files with various software’s, it gives the good performance for all software. Eg : Nero. So grab this product and enjoy it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 332409847530230/k2311a0924/9.24.09