Bayopet Moisturizing and Antiseptic Shampoo  » Pets  »
3.3
  • I haven’t found any tick or flea in him so I thought his having skin allergy or infection
  • I could feel the result of soft hair after the bath and it doesn’t dry the skin so I would definitely recommend it if you have a troubled dog scratching and shedding

• by carpediem

I had a problem with my dog’s skin. He’s scratching madly and the skin in his thigh near the genital area become red and itchy. I haven’t found any tick or flea in him so I thought his having skin allergy or infection.

I feel devastated with his scratching and also the whole family as well and so I searched something that could help my dog in his dilemma.

I headed in a supermarket and into the pet section stuffs and found different soap and shampoo and settled Bayopet Moisturizing and Antiseptic Shampoo.

Unlike other shampoo, Bayopet Moisturizing and Antiseptic Shampoo is mild, does not harm the coat natural oil and made with natural ingredients such as coconut oil and tea tree oil. With Bayopet I don’t have to buy two separate shampoos.

The result using this shampoo is dramatically ...

• seen after the first use. The skin redness alleviated in my dog same with the scratching and hair shedding. Before I thought my dog would lose all his hair but using Bayopet saves his crowning glory.

Bayopet Moisturizing and Antiseptic Shampoo did a good job with my dog hair. It becomes soft and shiny, easy to brush. It really does what the product claims; healing dry skin, soothing skin irritations,

moisturize coat, relieve itching and restore natural coat. All of these are proven with my dog abrupt healing of skin infection. The shampoo also leaves fresh scent in my dog after every bath to keep him cool and feeling fresh. I could feel the result of soft hair after the bath and it doesn’t dry the skin so I would definitely recommend it if you have a troubled dog scratching and shedding.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292409847520230/k2311a0924/9.24.09