Boogie Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • I decided to go online and research this product
  • I love anything that is able to make my day easier
  • I was impressed with the website and ordered a few packages to see if these wipes would solve one of my daily battles

• by Katie210

I am a child care provider for 9 children under the age of 3 and as you can imagine during cold season I wipe a lot of noses. Most children run when they see me coming after them with a tissue because it makes their little noses sore.

A friend mentioned that she had heard about this product but never tried it.

I decided to go online and research this product.

I love anything that is able to make my day easier.

I was impressed with the website and ordered a few packages to see if ...

• these wipes would solve one of my daily battles.

Boogie Wipes are made with saline and prevent the sore noses and easily wipe off the dried mucus that tends to accompany a child with a cold.

When I received my wipes I tried them out immediately.

I was

so impressed with them that I ordered a whole case the following day.

Now I use them daily.

Yes, most of the time I use them on noses but they are also great at getting paint or marker off of a squirmy child.

I would never go without this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542409847460230/k2311a0924/9.24.09