Doro th80 Digital Cordless Phone (DECT)  » Electronics  »
  • To choose a phone is quit a personal choice but I like this one

• by Pepparmintzebra

A couple a weeks ago my last home phone gave up; apparently it was not made for uses in the shower … So I went out shopping for a new one and got home with the Doro th80.

And I´m happy to say, that I’m satisfied with it, now when I have been using it for a while.

To choose a phone is quit a personal choice but I like this one.

It’s very thin, just about 1 cm, and that´s a good thing in my world, but it´s kind of long so it don´t get lost amongst other things.

It has a color display, to

brighten up the world I guess. The meny´s inside the phone are easy for me to understand and it´s easy to save numbers in the phonebook (which can save up to 200 numbers).

The voice quality is good, I find that there are big differences here on the market, but this phone has a good quality on both on sides, transmitting and receiving.

I always choose a phone with a speakerphone capacity, so this one has it, and I feel that this one is more user friendly than my last one. Only push the button when you feel like it.

And better yet, this has ...

• a stronger microphone then my last phone, so it can be place a rather long way from you, and you still will hear and get heard.

I had a fun time picking out the melody for the signal, there were many funny, bright and clear ones, 10 of them where polyphonic. You can select different melodies for different caller, so now I will know if they call me from work even thou the phone is in an other room… Isn´t that good ?

Of course it has Caller ID as well, but then you need to see the phone.

I have made 2 signal groups,

the bad ones, and the good ones….

But I have saved the best thing for now: It´s an eco-phone. What´s that you might ask yourself… Well this phones has the ability to prolong the battery length, so you don´t need to charge it as often. And when you charge it, it doesn’t use as much energy. The technical around this I´m not sure about, but I don´t need to charge the phone nearly as often as the old one. It just keep going, going and going. Like the Duracell’s rabbit.

If you want the Eco-Phone keep an eye for the sticker Eco on the Doro th80 parcel, not all of them are Eco.

Doro th80 Digital Cordless Phone (DECT)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162409847440230/k2311a0924/9.24.09