Destination Truth: King Tut’s Curse/Swamp Ape  » TV  »
  • Last night’s episode “King Tut’s Curse/Swamp Ape” was probably the best thing I watched last night
  • I know I certainly wouldn’t want to be in that part of the state after dark with all the alligators, snakes and pretty much anything else that might be in those woods trying to eat me
  • I thought the one team member was going to end up crying

• by Steve

The more I see the show Destination Truth, the more I find myself liking it. None of the episodes have lived up to the first one I watched but they are still pretty close.

Last night’s episode “King Tut’s Curse/Swamp Ape” was

probably the best thing I watched last night.

The first adventure had them in Egypt and being the first team to ever be allowed to investigate Tut’s tomb after dark to see if they could catch evidence of spiritual activity.

The stuff they caught on tape was a bit vague but I have to say the fact a sand storm picked up at the moment they were entering the tomb and their team members kept getting sick was pretty cool.

But, the latter could ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102409847340230/k2311a0924/9.24.09