Paris Hilton for Women by Paris Hilton  » Perfume  »
  • I think it's a nice fragrance for the cooler weather because of the musk and sandalwood, but it's also very compatible for the spring and summer because of the hints of fresh peach and lily of the valley
  • I love how this perfume smells on my daughter
  • Everytime I wear this perfume, I know that I'll get lots of compliments, and it never fails, no matter where I go, people comment on my perfume
  • I recommend Paris Hilton for Women by Paris Hilton to anyone who likes a fresh peach, apple and lily of the valley perfume that is infused with the woodsy scents of musk and sandalwood

• by mom1

When I received a sample of Paris Hilton for women by Paris Hilton, I didn’t know what to expect. I occasionally wear Fairy Dust by Paris Hilton, and I do like it, but I wasn’t sure if I would like this one. As soon as I opened it, I smelled fresh peach. I loved it. The peach, combined with lily of the valley, sandalwood and musk, make this perfume one that I feel would appeal to any age group. The muskiness of it makes it last for a long time, although it has hints of sandalwood and musk in it, I don’t feel that this perfume is too strong. The apple, peach and lily of the valley, which by the way is one of my favorite flowers, gives a softness and femininity to the fragrance. I feel comfortable wearing

Paris Hilton for Women by Paris Hilton in the daytime, or for evening wear. I think it’s a nice fragrance for the cooler weather because of the musk and sandalwood, but it’s also very compatible for the spring and summer because of the hints of fresh peach and lily of the valley.

I love how this perfume smells on my daughter. She likes the freshness of it, and how it lasts for a long time when she wears it. She feels that it’s a youthful fragrance and that it doesn’t smell like an older woman’s perfume. Everytime I wear this perfume, I know that I’ll get lots of compliments, and it never fails, no matter where I go, people comment on my perfume. Last week, when my neighbor and I were outside talking, she wanted to know what that beautiful scent ...

• was. When I told her it was Paris Hilton for Women, she was very surprised, as lots of people don’t realize that Paris Hilton has gotten into the perfume business. She hadn’t associated Paris Hilton with the perfume business.

When I put this perfume on before I go out, I don’t worry about reapplying it as the hours go by. The perfume stays strong enough, but it’s not too strong and sickening. Sometimes, I get a headache from too much perfume. This usually only happens when other people are wearing strong perfume, but it also, on occasion happens when I am wearing a perfume that is on the strong side. This perfume stays true to it’s original scent and doesn’t change when it mixed with the oils on your skin. I will say, that this perfume smells

a little different on me than it does on my daughter because I use more of it than she does. I don’t over use it, but I think I put more on than my daughter does. The older I get, the more perfume I use. I don’t know the reason for this phenomenon, but it’s true! Maybe my sense of smell is going, so I need to put more on so that I can smell it.

I recommend Paris Hilton for Women by Paris Hilton to anyone who likes a fresh peach, apple and lily of the valley perfume that is infused with the woodsy scents of musk and sandalwood. I feel this perfume can be worn anytime, and a little of it will go a long way. It’s nice and long lasting, but very soft and subtle at the same time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562409847250130/k2311a0924/9.24.09