St. Ives Oil Free Apricot Facial Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the few things I found which works is St. Ives Oil Free Apricot Facial Scrub

• by michelle eckman

I have got some of the worst oily skin in the world, with a horrid T zone. I break out over everything and makeup, well I can forget that. I am allergic to most. If I’m not allergic to it I have to remove it with in 6 hours or I break out with huge painful pimples.

It stinks!

One of the few things I found which works is St. Ives Oil Free Apricot Facial Scrub. When ever I use this product my skin comes out wonderful. I can feel the difference.

There is no greasy oily feeling, just nice smooth skin. I have tried a couple of the generic brands, but even ...

• when they claim to be oil free I end up with a oily skin feeling after I’m done. It’s ridiculous I mean imagine when you are done washing your face it still feels like you have smeared baby oil on it, YUCK. The only product I’ve found the doesn’t leave that feeling behind is the St. Ives
        Oil Free product.

When you first put some on your hand it’s a thin paste type consistency with cleansing beads. The beads help scrub the skin and do a wonderful job cleaning out the pores.leaving the skin feeling like it can breath and not smothered by a left behind film.

I’ve stopped buying any of the other products period!

sana says :

respected mam sir am sana from mumbai,want to know whether this scrub will suit my skin which is dry,lifeless,prone to small acne and pores and becomes too oily with the use of a bit cream.if yes,then would like to know from where i can buy this and whats its cost. thanks

Galega says :

You can definitely use this scrub as it is perfectly suitable for dry skin. It should also help you to tackle the problem of acne and pores coming out. It is available in India at premier retail cosmetic shops and you should find it in Mumbai. The price is around Rs. 4000.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312409847240130/k2311a0924/9.24.09