Holiday Inn in Santa Maria, Cal.  » Hotels  »
2100 North Broadway: Santa Maria, Ca.
  • This was one of the best places for spending the night with dogs
  • I think it is also a hotel rule that dogs not be left alone
  • I noticed the totally fresh scent after the housekeeper had cleaned the room
  • I would most definitely go out of my way to plan a stop here

• by joan

We took a two week road trip through the Northwest camping with our 2 Dobermans. Periodically we stayed at hotels to freshen up and feel human again. This was one of the best places for spending the night with dogs!

The accommodations were excellent and included kitchens and refrigerators. This is especially useful since we don’t leave the dogs alone in the room. I think it is also a hotel rule

that dogs not be left alone.

Our rooms had the use of a microwave and refrigerator. This was especially useful to store and reheat food, since we didn’t want to go out for dinner.

The beds were so comfortable that I can still remember how luxurious they were and I can still remember falling right to sleep. That is unusual for me since normally I have a hard time falling asleep ...

• in a new place.

Not every motel/ hotel allows dogs. If dogs are allowed, it is usually the smaller breeds, so if you call other places, be sure to specify what size dog you have. We were appreciative this place allowed our Dobermans.

These were especially nice accommodations. We stayed 2 nights. I noticed the totally fresh scent after the housekeeper had cleaned the room. No dog scent whatsoever…

Another extra they had

was an area for walking the dogs and even provided bags for the waste. We always bring our own, but it was most considerate to see a hotel provide them. The grounds were lovely and it was a pleasure to take the dogs for a walk.

I would most definitely go out of my way to plan a stop here. Here is some information

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites 2100 North Broadway: Santa Maria, Ca. 93454 Phone (805)928-6000

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22409847230130/k2311a0924/9.24.09