CK Free by Calvin Klein ( For Men ) perfume  » Perfume  »
2.5
  • I like how timeless the creations of Calvin Klein
  • I was yearning for a more positive and indelible smell from the notes but I did not experience any
  • In one instance I thought this was like CK-one and in one fell swoop I thought this was like one of the Issey Miyake scents

• by Herrera212

Calvin Klein in general is a brand which is more casual and more relax. The brand itself speaks to the youth demographic. My first perfume was from Calvin Klein and my mom’s first perfume was also from the house of Calvin Klein. I have used different brands for various occasions. My days when we are required to dress down, a knitted top with a faded jeans would always come to mind. In times like this, I wear Calvin Klein. I like how timeless the creations of Calvin Klein. More often than not, my scent should match the get up I

am trying to create. During casual days, I also wear something light.

I was excited to read about this new fragrance from Calvin Klein early this year. This was just released last August. My excitement put me in a very impatient situation wherein I was doing some research for its possible early release. However, everything boiled down to futility. Even a mere sample I was not able to get. So when this was officially released last month, I rushed to the nearest mall but since we always get late supplies here, I made an order online.

I like the packaging so much. The bottle is transparent and so with the liquid. The entire look was simple but it evokes elegance and modernity. I like how pleasant it looks like. There is stillness in it, you are like imagining still waters. There is a certain calmness that you can get from the appearance of this perfume. It can be describe as something pure and very concise.

Top notes include absinthe, juniper berries and jackfruit flower. The heart is ruled by suede,tobacco and coffee. Then the base is composed of oak,ironwood, cedar and patchouli. The first sniff was light floral for me. It is easy ...

• CK Free by Calvin Klein ( For Men ) perfume
      and refreshing. Then the segue starts to have this warm ambiance. My observation is that only tobacco and suede were dominating the middle part. Then the dry down draws the woody smell with the above-mentioned base notes.

I am torn as to the outcome of the scent. Albeit I like the early spray the entire concoction is dismal. In judging the entirety of the perfume, there was no outstanding notes that stood out during the dry down stage. I was yearning for a more positive and indelible smell from the notes but I did not experience any. The scent is very

pleasant and contemporary. It will surely give you so much confidence feeling fresh. When I wore this, it feels like you were being poured with cold water with ice cubes on it. The only thing I am complaining about is the scent in general is so typical. In one instance I thought this was like CK-one and in one fell swoop I thought this was like one of the Issey Miyake scents. It does not give a mark for itself nor there is originality on it. I am just dismayed that the look is very beautiful but the scent is very safe.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562409847100130/k2311a0924/9.24.09