Chick-fil-A Nuggets  » Food  »
  • With the chicken strips, I believe I am getting more chicken for my money than with these bite-sized nuggets
  • The one and only time that I ordered these nuggets, I most certainly enjoyed them, but just because I enjoyed them does not mean I will order them again
  • In terms of value, the strips represent a better value and offer the same delicious taste
  • I do recommend though that you try both so that you can compare and determine which menu item you feel to be the better value and most enjoyable

• by GenesisOne

There are some items on the Chick-fil-A menu that are enjoyable, but prove to be items that I do not order again. One such item is the Chick-fil-A Nuggets.

The reason I only ordered this menu item once is quite simply because with the Chick-n-Strips on the menu, I have no reason to order the nuggets.

With the

chicken strips, I believe I am getting more chicken for my money than with these bite-sized nuggets.

The nuggets are certainly tasty, as they have a scrumptious seasoned batter and are prepared in refined peanut oil, but so are the strips.

The nuggets are easier to eat, especially when I am in a hurry, but I feel I ...

• am getting less chicken, so I do not feel as full.

The one and only time that I ordered these nuggets, I most certainly enjoyed them, but just because I enjoyed them does not mean I will order them again.

In terms of value, the strips represent a better value and offer the same delicious taste.

It is

a simple matter of preference and perception on my part.

Others might prefer nuggets over strips and thus only order the nuggets and never the strips.

It is all about what works for you.

I do recommend though that you try both so that you can compare and determine which menu item you feel to be the better value and most enjoyable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272409847040130/k2311a0924/9.24.09