Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich  » Food  »
  • Now here is a simple yet scrumptious sandwich that I love to order at Chick-fil-A
  • I prefer the sandwich with just the pickles though

• by GenesisOne

Now here is a simple yet scrumptious sandwich that I love to order at Chick-fil-A. The Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich is a very simple sandwich, yet the flavor it offers and its size are two factors that make this simple sandwich a winner in my eyes and stomach! This chicken is the type of chicken that I love - it

has a crispy exterior that is richly seasoned and prepared in refined peanut oil. The peanut oil helps to make this kind of chicken sandwich a little bit healthier. When I bite into this crispy sandwich, both the batter and the white meat offer great flavors that my taste buds just eat up. On the sandwich is normally just ...

• pickles, although you can get the sandwich with lettuce and tomato, too. I prefer the sandwich with just the pickles though. The pickles, while a little scarce, do offer an additional welcomed flavor to the sandwich, and the buttered bun is delightful too! I order waffle fries with my sandwich and boy, between the large chicken sandwich and the
        /> generous portion of waffle fries, I am set for several hours! This is one of my absolute favorite items on the menu and I order it most of the time when I go to Chick-fil-A, which is usually twice and sometimes even three times a week. Sometimes simple works - and in the case of this sandwich, simple is scrumptious!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272409847030130/k2311a0924/9.24.09