Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad Sandwich  » Food  »
1.5
  • The Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad Sandwich is most definitely one of them
  • This is one item on the menu that I will be sure to avoid in the future

• by GenesisOne

There are few menu items at the Chick-fil-A fast food restaurant that I do not care for. The Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad Sandwich is most definitely one of them! I tried the sandwich once and never will I ever try it again.

Neither the texture nor the flavor of the sandwich came across as appealing to me, although I did manage to finish

the sandwich.

It was not so horrible that it proved to be inedible, I simply did not enjoy it.

This sandwich consists of a grilled chicken breast that is smashed up, so it is almost like mush.

Chopped eggs are mixed in, something of which I feel does not go well with chicken of any type, sweet pickle relish is added as ...

• well, and that too conflicted with the aforementioned flavors, and there is mayonnaise and lettuce too.

The mayonnaise and lettuce toppings did not bother me, neither did the toasted Wheatberry bread.

The toasted bread actually had a good, unique flavor to it that proved to be one of the more flavorful breads I have tried.

The rest of the sandwich though bothered

me because the flavors just did not seem to complement one another well or go well together.

Each flavor was potent and clashed with the others, resulting in a sandwich that did not blend and offer an overall memorable flavor.

Some sandwiches just work.

This one does not.

This is one item on the menu that I will be sure to avoid in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272409847020130/k2311a0924/9.24.09