Chick-fil-A Chargrilled Chicken Club Sandwich  » Food  »
  • Although grilled chicken is not my favorite kind of chicken, the Chick-fil-A Chargrilled Chicken Club Sandwich is a sandwich that I found to have a decent amount of flavor and one that I would not mind having again
  • The chicken tasted as if seasonings had been added to it while it was on the grill, and that definitely boosted the flavor of it
  • Every now and then, I am sure I will get it again, mainly to give myself a break from the delicious but less healthy type of chicken

• by GenesisOne

Although grilled chicken is not my favorite kind of chicken, the Chick-fil-A Chargrilled Chicken Club Sandwich is a sandwich that I found to have a decent amount of flavor and one that I would not mind having again. The chargrilled chicken slice was a good size and helped to make this sandwich a fairly large one.

It had some flavor, although not as much

some of Chick-fil-A’s other sandwiches.

I do not find grilled chicken to be as flavorful as fried chicken, although I wish I did because it is much healthier.

The chicken tasted as if seasonings had been added to it while it was on the grill, and that definitely boosted the flavor of it.

On the sandwich comes pickles, tomato, lettuce, bacon, Provolone cheese and ...

• a tomato.

All these toppings are what give the sandwich a tasty flavor and not so much the grilled chicken.

What I liked was that all the toppings looked and tasted fresh.

The bacon was cooked well so it was crispy, but not burnt.

The toasted bun was also a nice touch.

A contained of barbecue sauce comes with the sandwich, although I did

not use it because I am not one that likes barbecue sauce.

Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor of this sandwich despite the fact that grilled chicken is not my ideal means of preparing a scrumptious chicken sandwich.

Every now and then, I am sure I will get it again, mainly to give myself a break from the delicious but less healthy type of chicken.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272409847000130/k2311a0924/9.24.09