Chick-fil-A Fudge Nut Brownie
  • What I like about this dessert item is the fact that the brownie always seems to be warm and moist and quite fresh
  • Also, the softness of the brownie is wonderful since the many, many walnuts that rest on top and within the brownie definitely offer a great degree of crunchiness

• by GenesisOne

The Fudge Nut Brownie dessert offered at Chick-fil-A is one that I have had on several occasions and I find it to be an enjoyable treat to have. What I like about this dessert item is the fact that the brownie always seems to be warm and moist and quite fresh.

Never have I had one that comes across as tasting

stale or dry.

The brownie is so flavorful, too.

There is a definite richness in the chocolate flavor.

Also, the softness of the brownie is wonderful since the many, many walnuts that rest on top and within the brownie definitely offer a great degree of crunchiness! The blend of softness with crunchiness is one that I like.

The walnuts offer a ...

• good strong flavor to them that I have come to expect from walnuts.

Between the moist and rich chocolate fudge part of the brownie and the flavorful and crunchy walnut portion, this is a dessert that has a lot going on and is quite satisfying.

Even better, you can also order ice cream to go on top of the brownie! Even

more flavor as Chick-fil-A offers creamy and rich ice cream that will enhance the flavor of the brownie even more.

I sometimes alternate between the two, as sometimes I am more in the mood for a traditional brownie while other times, I have a taste for both a brownie and ice cream.

Either way, it is a great dessert item to get!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272409846940130/k2311a0924/9.24.09