Dettol Soap  » Health  »
  • I like that the smell of Dettol soap is a great one
  • I have noticed that the Dettol soap also protects ones face from pimples, if used regularly
  • I still remember getting the little nappies of my newborn daughter washed with Dettol soap, a few years back
  • Overall I find Dettol soap as a protection that comes affordable in cost and effective results

• by ascribe

At my home we all are very particular of personal hygiene. We take precautions of brushing our teeth twice a day, using clean and separate towels, using antiseptic face creams and so on.

Years ago, I made it a habit to use Dettol soap. Following me, all the family members switched to the anti-bacterial Dettol soap. Frankly speaking it gives me a feeling of being disinfected every time I use it. I also feel that it give a radiant glow on the face. Perhaps it is psychological. But certainly it protects us from the

germs throughout the day.

I like that the smell of Dettol soap is a great one. Its smell gives a feeling as if it is made to protect. I have noticed that the Dettol soap also protects ones face from pimples, if used regularly.

In these days of ‘swine flu’ or during other epidemics too, the doctors worldwide advise people to wash hands with Dettol soap after every few hours.

Generally too, we at home wash our hands with Dettol soap before having food every day. During my days with cough and cold, I take ...

• precaution of always washing my hanky with Dettol soap.

I find the soap to be not too highly priced so that everyone can use it at least for the basic hand wash before consuming eatables.

I personally feel refreshed for long hours after having a Dettol bath. Maybe I am addicted to it. But it is in a way good to be addicted to Dettol soap as it provides protection to the skin and body for hours after use.

I have also seen lesser or truly no skin infections in my family members since the

use of Dettol soap.

I still remember getting the little nappies of my newborn daughter washed with Dettol soap, a few years back. She is growing now and our family doctor advised us to stop using baby soaps now and switch to Dettol soap for her too, in these uncertain times of ‘swine flu’.

Overall I find Dettol soap as a protection that comes affordable in cost and effective results. Now a day, Dettol has also been launched in very small and highly economical prices, putting it to everyone’s reach.

Everyone should start using it for healthy days ahead.

Dettol Soap
    yogobit says :

Liked your review. I’m also kind of addicted because of the fresh feeling it gives after bath specially in summer here in India. Of course the smell is great. Also it’s medicinal effects are legendary

Mohammad Abid says :

I have been using dettol for over 2 years now, even when i travel i take it with me, I agree, the smell is so nice especially the lemon dettol soap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342409846830130/k2311a0924/9.24.09