Celeteque Facial Wash  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I tried it because I thought that the brand was popular therefore it must probably have good effects
  • So I bought it and used it every night after my daily evening warm shower
  • I noticed that my face feels very refreshed and clean after every wash
  • I didn’t waste any time in keeping the product and I opted to use another facial wash that was cheaper but definitely more effective instead

• by Marinela

I am very disappointed with this product. I tried it because I thought that the brand was popular therefore it must probably have good effects. It was recommended to me by the sales lady at Watson’s. Also considering the price, it was

a little bit expensive; I figured more expensive products would work better than cheaper ones.

So I bought it and used it every night after my daily evening warm shower. I put a medium amount of the liquid on my palm and directly and gently apply the Celeteque facial wash on my face. I rub it carefully on my face and on my neck. I thoroughly rinse my face with cold water afterwards. I noticed that my face feels very refreshed and clean after every ...

• Celeteque Facial Wash
      wash. But after about one week of using this product, a huge pimple broke out on my left cheek. I felt so bad because I thought my Celeteque facial wash would be able to prevent this. I was indeed very disappointed.

I felt

really bad because I had to pay a little extra for this facial wash instead of just getting the cheaper ones. I didn’t waste any time in keeping the product and I opted to use another facial wash that was cheaper but definitely more effective instead.

Celeteque Facial Wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312409846661230/k2311a0924/9.24.09