Flying Emirates airlines  » Airlines  »
  • I flew them twice and am really impressed by the interiors, service, food facilities and ambience on the plane
  • I fly many airlines but this is the best one I flew ever
  • As I enjoy flying since I was a boy wanted to become a pilot and enjoy flying I enjoyed flying Emirates airlines a lot
  • For long international travel I prefer this airline

• by Praveen Kumar

Flying in Emirates airlines is like going to a 5 start hotel in the sky. The service there is out of this world. I flew them twice and am really impressed by the interiors, service, food facilities and ambience on the plane.

I purchased a Economy class seat on my trip to Dubai, UAE but the treatment I got was like a Business class passenger on any other airlines, I had my own

personal LCD TV with movies, music, channels and games. Every 5-10 min a cabin crew member approached me asking if I may need something. Was served many non-alcoholic beverages and was given complementary goodies and candy, wow.

The food onboard as very tasty and the quantity were good I was served 5 course meals with free complementary dish of my choice. The airhostesses were very well groomed and were looking like models really ...

• and they were very polite and were well trained in hospitality. The aisle has a huge LCD display without sound of course and showed our location on GPS with information of cities we were flying over. Even the distance and time to and from our destination and place of boarding the plane.

The facilities are also fine as the distance between the seats are more comparatively and the space for walking is more.

The restrooms are a bit larger with ample amount of space and most of their planes are large Airbus aircrafts which have good safety standards and safety track record.

I fly many airlines but this is the best one I flew ever. As I enjoy flying since I was a boy wanted to become a pilot and enjoy flying I enjoyed flying Emirates airlines a lot. For long international travel I prefer this airline.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402409846591230/k2311a0924/9.24.09