Kraft Macaroni and Cheese  » Food  »
  • Even for the impatient, waiting the few minutes it takes to cook this as a meal is definitely worth the wait

• by David Finniss

I just cooked myself up a bowl of Kraft Mac and Cheese. This is one of those foods that I just never get tired of. I’ve had this several times in a week before and I still enjoy it every time.

It’s perfect. It’s pretty easy to cook, it’s quick, and a box makes a perfect serving. Actually, the box is supposed to serve more than

one person but we’re a hungry bunch, we eat an entire box as a meal.

It would be nice if it were a bit more filling, but after a box, we usually feel content. If even one box isn’t enough to fill you up, you can mix it up with a variety of items to make it more filling. You can add tuna, beef, or hot dogs.

• Macaroni and cheese with hot dogs is awesome. It’s usually written off as kid’s food, but darn it all is it tasty.

Kraft Mac and Cheese also has the advantage of being cheap. If you’re on a budget, Kraft Mac and Cheese can easily become your best friend.

The only thing is that the directions lie a little. The box says 4 teaspoons of butter, really,

you only need one. Anymore than that and it comes out too watery.

This is one of those foods that you never get sick of eating, it’s like Stouffer’s French Bread Pizza in that you never get tired of eating it, no matter how frequently you have it. Even for the impatient, waiting the few minutes it takes to cook this as a meal is definitely worth the wait.

Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
    Chiboy Okey says :

re : Even for the impatient, waiting the few minutes it takes to cook this as a meal is definitely worth the wait
    The first time I ate this was at a friend’s party and since then I buy it whenever I can, it brings me some fond memories

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272309846551030/k2311a0923/9.23.09