Banana Peel (flip-flops)  » Clothes  »
  • I picked the design I like, next I looked for the right size which will comfortably fit
  • If you want to be ahead among the rest, you can opt for a much embellished Banana Peel flip-flop, but it would cost more than my purchase

• by carpediem

Until now, flip-flops have been a fad in Philippines; Banana Peel has been an instrument in providing affordable and stylish flip-flops to those who wants to join the craze—including me, not because it is the trend, reasons will be revealed later. Flip-flop is the usual footwear in a tropical country like Philippines. It is comfortable to wear at home or at beach; aside from its comfort, wearing and taking it off wouldn’t take a minute.

Slip it on and you’re good to go: solely walking or with your canine pal, wherever you go flip-flop will take care of your feet.

For as low as Php 100 I was able to buy Banana Peel flip-flop in SM North Edsa. Finding the right one for me takes longer than watching a thirty-minute sitcom. There are innumerable designs to choose; I picked the design I like, next I looked for the right size which ...

• will comfortably fit. Having a few paces is the final stage of determining whether it pass or fail my standard. After a long process of choosing and wearing, I brought home a brown flip-flop adorned with hearts. If you want to be ahead among the rest, you can opt for a much embellished Banana Peel flip-flop, but it would cost more than my purchase. As spendthrift as I am, I obtained the affordable yet satisfying
        flip-flop even if it has a glitch other consumers should look out for.

The next time I shop for another one at Banana Peel, I’ll choose carefully the materials used on the designs because mine though provide comfort, the hearts were peeled off after several use. On the contrary, I can tell Banana Peel is at par or can compete with other brands considering the convenience it bestows and addressing the flaw could make it a household name.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552309846481030/k2311a0923/9.23.09