Windemere Apartments  » Real estate  »
24968 Independence drive, Farmington Hills, MI 48335
  • The best thing I liked about the apartment was pantry attached to the kitchen
  • I will recommend this place to anybody anytime with lush green landscape and sometime you may hear the quack of ducks and geese too

• by Tanu

Windemere was the very first apartment I lived in United States; back in 2005.It was my first experience about life and living in America. I really liked everything about the apartment. Windemere community, in Farmington hills a suburb of Motown Detroit has condominium style apartments. Each building has one common entrance with four apartments. My apartment was on the second floor, very airy and spacious with a small private patio.

The best thing

I liked about the apartment was pantry attached to the kitchen. I used it more like a storage for all the extra stuff, required less often. Till date I haven’t found any one bedroom apartment throughout United States with a pantry. The kitchen is well equipped with dish washer and refrigerator.

Another striking feature was the open bar counter which we often used for quick breakfast sitting on high stools. I ...

• liked the concept, though there is additional dining space. The apartment with centralized ac had really reasonable rent. I presume rent in Michigan state is quite low as compared to escalated rents in California, which I am paying now.

The only thing I disliked about the community was open parking lot. During snowy winters before driving, one has to shovel down all the snow from the car .It is real pain, when you want

to quickly snuggle inside and drive to work.

The Detroit downtown is quite far away but then there is small local Farmington hills downtown to cater to all your needs. Sam’s club is close by for wholesale grocery shopping. It is nice cool place to live. I will recommend this place to anybody anytime with lush green landscape and sometime you may hear the quack of ducks and geese too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 622309846441030/k2311a0923/9.23.09