Faster 500 Whiteboard Marker  » Other  »
  • To avoid it from occurring, I’ve hanged beside my bed a whiteboard, I used in Chemistry when I was in high school
  • I found this information as I read its exterior
  • Now, I’ve graduated being inside four corners of the classroom, but I think I’ll never graduate in making schedule

• by carpediem

As a student time management is important. It is a skill I’ve been trying to develop, especially when I went to college. Planning a schedule is as important as the task itself. If I forgot to do a certain task, the result is not only detrimental to the forgotten one but also to other tasks that follow. To avoid it from occurring, I’ve hanged beside my bed a whiteboard, I used in Chemistry when I was in high

school. Writing my schedule proved beneficial with the exception of markers I’ve used in the past. Then, came along Faster 500 Whiteboard Marker. The absence of its awful smell while using this marker made me seek no more alternatives.

With my former markers, I have to endure the strong smell while writing, so as not prolong my agony, I wrote as fast as I can. Xylene free appears on the cover of Faster 500; I found this information as ...

• I read its exterior: trying to figure out what made it different. All of the markers I’ve used do share one trait, their ink is easy to wipe off the whiteboard—sometimes I even inadvertently wipe it with pillow while sleeping.

Now, I’ve graduated being inside four corners of the classroom, but I think I’ll never graduate in making schedule. The dynamic duo composed of whiteboard and Faster 500 still collaborate in reminding me of schedule irrelevant to school, however,

these schedules hold value as if I am frighten of having a failing grade when left undone. When not in use, I keep it in upright position with its tip facing down. Suggesting to make and to strictly follow a schedule is too much, given that not all people are comfortable of adhering to a plan. Individuals who like to plan ahead, instead of using countless papers why not hang a whiteboard and have Faster 500 as your dependable marker.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122309846351030/k2311a0923/9.23.09