Orbit Mist Gum
  • It has a sweet taste that is definitely different than some other brands that are out there
  • But, it was an OK brand and I would recommend trying it

• by Steve

My wife is starting to chew gum again and has been trying different varieties; which I also take advantage of. One of the more recent brands she purchased was Orbit Mist gum.

It is OK but not great.

The flavor she picked out was some sort of watermelon flavor, which I

normally like.

However, when you first put the gum in your mouth the flavor is very overwhelming and I don’t mean that in a good way.

I almost choked the first time I had a piece because I wasn’t expecting it to be so strong.

Once you get used to the ...

• flavor, the gum isn’t too bad.

It has a sweet taste that is definitely different than some other brands that are out there.

And, unlike those brands, the flavor does last a while with this gum.

I can chew it for some time rather than have to spit it out after

only a few minutes.

It is a more expensive brand of gum so I’m not sure I would buy it all that often.

But, it was an OK brand and I would recommend trying it.

Just be prepared when you first put a piece in your mouth because the strong flavor might shock you a bit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272309846271030/k2311a0923/9.23.09