Earth Therapeutics Anti Stress Body Wrap
  • The soft cotton on the outer side and the blend of chamomile and lavender not only completely pampered my body but also enhanced the physical benefits by offering a relaxing sensory experience

• by rm002

Body wraps had always fascinated me and although I had many of them stocked up in my cupboard- I could never resist buying a new type of body wrap as soon as I set my eyes on it. So when I happened to see Earth Therapeutics Anti Stress Body Wrap – I just grabbed one for myself without even giving it a second thought. Earth Therapeutics Anti Stress Body Wrap was hot/ cold body wrap that could be used in a variety of ways to bring soothing comfort to the areas needed most.

What attracted to me to this product was the fact that this body

wrap could be used anywhere and every where on the body and also being an Earth Therapeutics product – added to its advantage. With Earth Therapeutics Anti Stress Body Wrap all my other body wraps became useless and worthless. This body wrap was could be used so universally. I just had to drape it gently around my neck to relax and soothe my sore and stiff neck or I wrap it around any aching joint to get immediate pain relief. Earth Therapeutics Anti Stress Body Wrap moist penetrating heat relaxed me and made me feel completely at ease. I felt most comfortable with this wrap when ...

• I would just slip my toes and immersed my feet in it. I almost felt like being in a spa and all the tension and strain from my leg drained away in a matter of few minutes. I just loved its effect on my body so much that once I placed it on my body – I wished it remained there all the time. Sometimes the feeling would be so relaxing that I would just dose of to sleep only to be awakened by my mother.

Earth Therapeutics Anti Stress Body Wrap was a true luxury. The soft cotton on the outer side and the blend

of chamomile and lavender not only completely pampered my body but also enhanced the physical benefits by offering a relaxing sensory experience. This body wrap felt so light on my body that I could hardly feel its presence. Apart from using it for pain relief this body warp also worked wonderfully as a cold wrap and helped ease any swelling or inflammation. My family who had earlier been taunting me for buying so many kinds of body wraps – now seemed to be using and loving the experiences too.

Priced at $25.00- Earth Therapeutics Anti Stress Body Wrap works wonders to relieve stress right in the comfort of your home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342309846231030/k2311a0923/9.23.09