Breathe Right Nasal Strips Original Tan (30s)  » Medicine  »
2.0
  • So I tried to be diplomatic by looking for a possible solution in the supermarket isle and this was what I found at the Great Canadian Superstore
  • I tried it hurriedly that night, curious to find out if it would solve the problem once and for all
  • For Canadian $18.99 plus tax per pack, Breathe Right nasal strips are definitely expensive
  • Unfortunately, it didn’t work a great deal for me
  • I would recommend it for mild snorers due to its moderate success on my part

• by RichieMogwai

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I used to buy Breathe Right Nasal Strips when I was sleeping in a room with a rather picky roommate, who claimed that he never snored when he slept. Of course, I did catch him snoring a few times, but I wasn’t one to argue.

So I tried to be diplomatic by looking for a possible solution in the supermarket isle and this was what I found at the Great Canadian Superstore. I tried it hurriedly that night, curious to find out if it would solve the problem once and for all.

The next morning, my roommate said that I was snoring less, so there. He was at

least happy to find some improvement, although it was obviously not the complete success that I had expected.

For Canadian $18.99 plus tax per pack, Breathe Right nasal strips are definitely expensive. After all, when you come to think about it, each strip is no different from a pack of Band-Aid, except that a nasal strip is harder. There is really no medication involved.

By attaching ends of the strip along both sides of the nostrils, whoever invented this device says that you will tend to breathe less but actually get more oxygen. I was tempted to try it because I saw even some marathon athletes in the Beijing ...

• Olympics using this strip while they ran.

Unfortunately, it didn’t work a great deal for me. After a few months, or exactly three packs, I just decided to stop buying these strips. I didn’t care anymore if my roommate complained about my snoring. I had done my part. Besides, I knew that he snored, too, he was just too hypocritical to admit it.

Objectively, though, I really think that I must really snore a lot. But doesn’t anybody snore anyway, nobody just cares enough to admit it?

I would recommend it for mild snorers due to its moderate success on my part. But as for myself, I

probably won’t try it again.

It’s easy to use, just pull out the cover and attach to both sides of the nose. But sorry, it just doesn’t work enough for me to justify the price that I’m paying for.

If the manufacturer made it lots cheaper, maybe I’ll try it again. Only this time, I will try the extra strength version, which was always unavailable in the store shelves. Maybe it ran out before I could get to it!

But really now, are you willing to pay for something like a pack of Band-Aid for more than twenty dollars?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262309846060930/k2311a0923/9.23.09