Mackie For Women by Bob Mackie perfume  » Perfume  »
  • When I think about Bob Mackie, I can't help but think about the old Carol Burnett television show
  • I recently tried Mackie For Women by Bob Mackie when I found a sample of it in my huge perfume sample collection
  • Anyway, after I found this perfume sample, I first thought about Carol Burnett's designer dresses, and then I decided to try the perfume
  • I loved the prominent floral scent that I first noticed when I opened this perfume
  • I recommend Mackie For Women to anyone who enjoys lily of the vally and carnations

• by mom1

When I think about Bob Mackie, I can’t help but think about the old Carol Burnett television show. He dresses were designed by Bob Mackie, and I never forgot that. I recently tried Mackie For Women by Bob Mackie when I found a sample of it in my huge perfume sample collection. I don’t know if I’ll ever get the opportunity to use all of them but I try to at least try a few every week.

A family friend has been in the perfume and beauty industry for years, and

throughout the years, we have been the lucky recipients of many different perfume, cologne and makeup samples that she’s given us. Anyway, after I found this perfume sample, I first thought about Carol Burnett’s designer dresses, and then I decided to try the perfume. I loved the prominent floral scent that I first noticed when I opened this perfume.

I love lily of the valley and carnations, and this is exactly what I smelled. I couldn’t believe how fresh and clean this perfume smelled. I was very surprised at how much I love it.

I decided to wear this perfume to work the next day. My coworkers always laugh because I’m always going to work with a different perfume, they tell me. They tell me that the highlight of their day, is waiting to see what perfume I’m going to wear to work! Anyway, when I wore the Mackie perfume to work, I was surprised at my coworkers responses.

They all loved it, but when I told them that I was wearing Mackie, two of them, just like me, recalled ...

• Mackie For Women by Bob Mackie perfume
      Bob Mackie from the old Carol Burnett shows. She must have mentioned his frequently on her show for us to remember! Anyway, my coworkers loved how this perfume smelled. The lily of the valley fragrance gives this perfume a very fresh, sweet scent.

It’s not too sweet though. I don’t detect any heavy scents in this perfume like patchouli or sandalwood. Sometimes these fragrances tend to give a perfume a heavier scent.

The only notes that I detected in this perfume were floral. I didn’t smell any

spiciness or citrus scents. This is a nice soft flowery perfume for my daughter too.

She didn’t smell it yet, but I think she’ll like it. She loves soft flowery perfumes. When I wore this perfume to work that day, it lasted all day, and I didn’t have to reapply it.

When I got home, I could still smell it, but it wasn’t strong. I recommend Mackie For Women to anyone who enjoys lily of the vally and carnations. This perfume doesn’t wear off easily and it smells very fresh and clean.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562309845950930/k2311a0923/9.23.09