Jessica McClintock Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I love the feminine lemony and floral scent that is very evident in this perfume
  • I think that if you put too much on, it might not smell as refreshing, but I haven't encountered that
  • It does have different degrees of potency, in my opinion
  • Like I said before, I feel that this perfume smells different on my mother, and I believe this is because she puts alot of it on
  • I highly recommend Jessica McClintock perfume to anyone who likes lemony, citrusy and floral scent perfumes

• by mom1

I love Jessica McClintock Perfume. I hadn’t worn it in years, but I recently came across it when I looking through some of my perfume samples. This perfume brings back so many memories for me because I wore it so much, years ago. I love the feminine lemony and floral scent that is very evident in this perfume.

When I wear Jessica McClintock perfume it smells very citrusy on me and the floral notes smell like jasmine to me. I must say that this perfume has lots of staying power. I my opinion, I feel that this perfume smells different on different people.

I have smelled it on my mother, and on her, it smells completely different than it smells on me.

When I wore this perfume recently, a woman actually stopped me in the store to ask me what I was wearing. When I told her it was Jessica McClintock, she told me that she wore it in the 1980’s and that she hadn’t worn it in years.

She said that she was glad that she asked me what I was wearing, because now she wanted to buy another bottle of it because she liked it so much. She didn’t know that this perfume was even still available.

I can remember years ago, my mother used to buy me Jessica McClintock for specials occasions like my birthdays.

She also would buy me the lotion to go with the perfume. My daughter loves this perfume too.

• It has such a distinctive scent to it but the lemony and flowery scent is very subtle and soft.

This perfume does have a great deal of staying power to it. I can put it on in the morning, and when I get home later in the day, it’s still going strong. My daughter likes to wear it, but she only uses a small amount when she applies it.

I wasn’t too sure if she would like it because this fragrance has been around for years, and she tends to enjoy trying the more contemporary perfumes geared toward a younger crowd. She said that this perfume didn’t smell to strong, and she liked how flowery it smelled to her. When she wears this perfume,

it smells very clean and fresh.

When she walks past, the scent is so refreshing. I think that if you put too much on, it might not smell as refreshing, but I haven’t encountered that. It does have different degrees of potency, in my opinion.

Like I said before, I feel that this perfume smells different on my mother, and I believe this is because she puts alot of it on. It smells different on my daughter too and I believe it’s because she only uses it sparingly. I highly recommend Jessica McClintock perfume to anyone who likes lemony, citrusy and floral scent perfumes.

This perfume doesn’t fade easily and it is a very appropriate fragrance to wear during the day or at night, in my opinion.

Iluminada Beenken says :

I always love the scent of this perfume and always bought it as a gift to myself, but the last time I’ve purchase this perfume Classic Jessica McClintock(gift set box)[at] Younkers here in Mason City Iowa, I’ve noticed that the scent is seems diluted…Have they change the mixture( base note) as it seems it don’t last like it’s used to. Spent over $ 75.00 for the box and now it’s just sitting on top of my counter. It is not the same Does anybody know what happened?? What changed???? I want the old scent back It seems it’s more alcohol than the floral notes.

Shayna Resnick says :

I never liked the perfume. I thought the scent was too strong. But I did like that designer.

Mindy Simms says :

I have found that there are many perfume companies that change the scent make up of their perfumes based on the fact that they feel it needs a new twist. For me Avon is the only company that has specific perfumes and calognes that are their main line, that never change. If the do come up with a new version it becomes it own scent not taking the place of the old one. A good example is the Imari line there is the original, bloom, seduction and used to be satin. The original Imari is a mainline scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562309845940930/k2311a0923/9.23.09