Zyrtec Allergy 24 Hour
  • Another thing that really gets me is that when my allergies and seasonal rhinitis acts up, my throat itches so bad that I think I'm going to go out of my mind
  • I bought the Zyrtec and when I got home, I took it
  • Quickly, I noticed that my throat didn't itch so much anymore
  • I thought that this was too good to be true, but it was true
  • I found the Zyrtec to be very different from a lot of allergy medication that I've taken in the past

• by mom1

During my quest to find an allergy medication that would help alleviate my seasonal rhinitis, I came across Zyrtec Allergy at Walgreens. I figured it was just another allergy medication that worked like all the other ones. Sometimes my rhinitis is so bad that my nose runs constantly and I can’t stop sneezing.

Another thing that really gets me is that when my allergies and seasonal rhinitis acts up, my throat itches so bad that I think I’m going to go out of my mind. Nothing helps with the throat scratchiness.

Usually allergy medications made me sleepy

and I was hesitant to take the Zyrtec because I had to work and drive a car. I wasn’t about to drive if I was drowsy from medication.

I was hoping that the Zyrtec would not only help with my symptoms, but wouldn’t make me sleepy.

I bought the Zyrtec and when I got home, I took it.

Quickly, I noticed that my throat didn’t itch so much anymore. I thought that this was too good to be true, but it was true.

I wasn’t sneezing as much and my eyes stopped watering. The itchy, watery eyes ...

• is so nerve wracking, because it even makes my vision blurry.

I’ve had allergies for years and half the time, the medications that I take for them don’t do anything to help the symptoms. Even if they do help keep the symptoms at bay, I get so many side effects from them, I feel it’s not even worth it to take them.

I found the Zyrtec to be very different from a lot of allergy medication that I’ve taken in the past. In not only relieved my allergy symptoms for at least 24 hours, it did so without

the sleepiness or grogginess that I often get from other medications.

I also appreciate that I don’t have to keep taking it every four hours. I can take one dose of it and forget about it for 24 hours.

After taking the Zyrtec, I sometimes even forget that I have allergies and rhinitis. If you have allergies and you want to try Zyrtec, talk to your doctor to make sure that it’s right and safe for your situation.

Don’t assume that Zyrtec is the right choice for you until you’ve discussed it with your healthcare provider or doctor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262309845920930/k2311a0923/9.23.09