Studio 05-3008368 Plasma/LCD Screen Cleaner  » Electronics  »
  • I know for a fact that computer, let alone laptop screens are sensitive and get easily scratched, and perhaps they are more sensitive than the screen of my LCD flat screen TV
  • For the CSI aficionados, it would be interesting to note that using this solution wipes away not only dust but fingerprint as well
  • I would recommend this heartily to all avid computer users

• by RichieMogwai

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I have been on the look out for a really reliable laptop or notebook screen cleaner for the longest time. It finally came my way on September 21, 2009. It was just in time before the screen blurred I couldn’t even see the calendar on my desktop.

I know for a fact that computer, let alone laptop screens are sensitive and get easily scratched, and perhaps they are more sensitive than the screen of my LCD flat screen TV. Hence, I just couldn’t use a paper tower and rub it with abandon over the surface of the my computer screen, unless I was courting disaster.

Before I discovered Studio’s screen cleaner, I had to use my Oakley plutonium lens cleaner. As you might expect, it just

doesn’t cut it, because there’s no kind of liquid I could use with it. Besides, the computer screen isn’t plutonium lens.

Sometimes, I was tempted to use Windex, but I have no idea what that will do to my notebook screen. Maybe it will evaporate, after all it looks delicate enough.

With Studio’s Plasma/LCD cleaner, all I had to do was spray the cloth provided with the liquid that came in the pack. And to my big surprise, the screen was so clean and so shiny at last. I asked myself why haven’t I tried this earlier?

Imagine suffering with my vision for the longest time. And best of all, it’s alcohol free so it should really be safe. The label on the bottle ...

• says it’s also lint, streak, and static free.

It looks like I will be using this everyday on my laptop and even my flat screen TV. For the CSI aficionados, it would be interesting to note that using this solution wipes away not only dust but fingerprint as well.

Initially, I was tempted to put the Studio screen cleaner to task on my glass computer table as well. But on second thought, that will probably be too much for the small piece of cloth that it came with. Besides, I can easily use Windex for that.

And so from the looks of it, I don’t think I’ll ever be caught with a dirty, blurred screen ever in my life again. I even plan to bring the handy

solution with me to the park or the beach, so I can always clean the screen of my laptop on the fly.

I know that look on my best friend’s face when I open up my laptop and turn it on right in front of him to show him something. I guess I’ll never see that sneezy expression in a long time.

The only thing is the label doesn’t say if the cleaning cloth is washable or not, although it looks like it is. I would recommend this heartily to all avid computer users. Yes, you, you don’t have to put up with all the dust crap on that screen of yours!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162209845590830/k2311a0922/9.22.09