Rechecks Food Pride Deli Pizza  » Food  »
  • My wife and I decided to have a pizza last night for dinner and I headed to the grocery store to pick up a frozen one
  • On my way into Recheks Food Pride (located on Spring Street here in Beaver Dam, WI), I noticed their deli pizzas and decided to take a look at the sausage and pepperoni one
  • I think I’ll be buying more of them now
  • If you haven’t had a chance to give these a try, I suggest you do
  • I think you will be as impressed with them as I ended up being

• by Steve

My wife and I decided to have a pizza last night for dinner and I headed to the grocery store to pick up a frozen one. On my way into Recheks Food Pride (located on Spring Street here in Beaver Dam, WI), I noticed their deli pizzas and decided to take a look at the sausage and pepperoni one.

When

I realized they were the same size as a frozen pizza and about $1 less, I decided to give it a try.

I think I’ll be buying more of them now.

The pizza was surprisingly good.

It had a fresh taste to it and had plenty of toppings on top of it.

And, unlike many frozen pizzas, the pizza wasn’t ...

• drowned in tomato sauce.

The best part of the pizza was the crust.

It wasn’t the thickest crust you could buy but it was thicker than some of the thin crust frozen pizzas available for about the same price.

We liked it even though we actually managed to undercook the pizza a little bit.

My only complaint is the pizzas

aren’t the biggest available and I wish the deli there would make some bigger ones (even at slightly more in price).

If they did, I can assure you I would be buying pizza there at least once each week.

If you haven’t had a chance to give these a try, I suggest you do.

I think you will be as impressed with them as I ended up being.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272209845560730/k2311a0922/9.22.09