Garnier Fructis Style Anti-Humidity Hairspray  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I went on a vacation to a humid climate, I decided to look for some type of styling product that would keep my hair style in place in that climate, without making my hair crunchy

• by Jessie Bahrey

I haven’t worn hairspray in years, probably since high school. I hate the crispy feeling of it and how it makes my hair dry and stiff. When I went on a vacation to a humid climate, I decided to look for some type of styling product that would keep my hair style in place in that climate, without making my hair crunchy. I wasn’t sure this would exist, but I decided to look anyway.

I browsed through endless styling products, when one caught my eye. Garnier Fructis Style Anti-Humidity Hairspray stood out from the other products because it

comes in four levels of hold-flexible control, volumizing, sleek and shine, and full control (the strongest hold). I read the spray bottle, and saw that this product contains natural bamboo extract, which supposedly adds strength and flexibility. This product supposedly holds your hairstyle even in 90% humidity, so I decided to buy the least strong formula, to hopefully avoid the stiffness I hate, and give it a try. The price was under $8, so it was reasonably priced. I packed it in my luggage when I left the country.

I didn’t try this spray until I was on ...

• my vacation at the beach, and it was extremely humid out, as it had recently rained as well as being located in the tropical rainforest. My hair is long and although it is thick, it becomes pretty flat in humidity, so this would be a good test. Fortunately for me, the spray went on thinly and very lightly, no stickiness or crunchiness. I was surprised and happily so, so I guess in the past years, hair care companies have been able to develop sprays that are far lighter and less sticky than they used to be. I
        could still feel my hair through the spray, and it actually still moved. I spent the night at dinner, and then at the disco, and my hair stayed relatively in place, without getting dry and crunchy. I was even able to comb through it when I got home, without the comb getting stuck and lots of knots in my hair.

Garnier Fructis Style Anti-Humidity Hairspray really does work without being harsh and sticky. I didn’t believe it would work, but it did, with no crunchiness. For the occasions when I need to use hairspray, I will be using this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312209845410730/k2311a0922/9.22.09