Therepe Scented Soy Jar Candles - Vanilla
  • They do not even cost as much as a lot of other candles on the market
  • I purchase these candles often and I would also like to recommend them because I feel they are a high-quality candle
  • I do not believe you will be disappointed with their performance of their scent

• by GenesisOne

Therepe Scented Soy Jar Candles - Vanilla are really pleasant. Vanilla is something that I normally love to taste, but in the case of these candles, I really like the soft yet rich aroma put off as these candles burn.

The vanilla scent fills the house quickly and when I inhale, it is a scent that puts me

at ease and calms my nerves.

I can relax relatively easily with the vanilla scent.

Also, unlike some other candle scents, this scent does not cause me to feel nauseous after a while.

Another thing that is real nice about these candles is that they are soy-based, so that means they actually burn longer and they are not ...

• at all toxic.

These types of candles are safer for both people and the environment.

They do not even cost as much as a lot of other candles on the market! There is a whole lot to like about these candles, from the scent to the quality to the price and I am very pleased with them.

I

purchase these candles often and I would also like to recommend them because I feel they are a high-quality candle.

If you are someone that likes the scent of vanilla and also likes to use candles, then I definitely recommend that you give these candles a try.

I do not believe you will be disappointed with their performance of their scent!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122209845320730/k2311a0922/9.22.09