Chick-fil-A Sausage Breakfast Burrito
  • Pretty filling and it is definitely packed with flavor
  • I think I prefer the chicken burrito to this sausage burrito simply because I think the chicken has a stronger flavor, although admittedly, the sausage definitely goes better with the scrambled eggs
  • I would recommend both though if you are someone that enjoys burritos as both have quite a lot of flavor to offer and are a good size

• by GenesisOne

Chick-fil-A Sausage Breakfast Burrito is exactly like the chicken version, except that instead of the chicken, there is sausage. Everything else about the burrito is unchanged.

Aside from the sausage, if you were to take a bite into this burrito, you would find scrambled eggs, onions, peppers and two types of cheeses: Monterey

and cheddar.

Also, a spicy salsa also comes with this burrito.

It is a good burrito really.

Pretty filling and it is definitely packed with flavor.

It can be a little strong for a morning meal, but if your stomach can handle it, this burrito will definitely wake up your taste buds and ...

• hold you over until lunch.

I think I prefer the chicken burrito to this sausage burrito simply because I think the chicken has a stronger flavor, although admittedly, the sausage definitely goes better with the scrambled eggs.

The eggs and the chicken does leave me with a little bit of an unpleasant taste

in my mouth since I do not find the combination of chicken and eggs to be particularly appetizing.

Nonetheless, I still seem to enjoy the chicken burrito slightly more.

I would recommend both though if you are someone that enjoys burritos as both have quite a lot of flavor to offer and are a good size.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272209845300730/k2311a0922/9.22.09