Chick-fil-A Sausage Biscuit  » Food  »
  • The reason I prefer the Sausage McGriddle is because I really like the soft, maple filled pancakes and they taste terrific with sausage
  • Nonetheless, there are a couple of things that I like about this breakfast sandwich from Chick-fil-A
  • If the McGriddle is not your thing, then I would recommend this sausage biscuit as it offers a pretty enjoyable flavor and the sandwich itself is a good size too

• by GenesisOne

Chick-fil-A Sausage Biscuit is pretty good, although not quite as good as the McDonald’s Sausage McGriddle. The reason I prefer the Sausage McGriddle is because I really like the soft, maple filled pancakes and they taste terrific with sausage.

Nonetheless, there are a couple of things that I like about

this breakfast sandwich from Chick-fil-A.

For one, the biscuit is a flaky and soft buttermilk biscuit and boy does it ever have taste good! Then there is the sausage patty.

The sausage has a good flavor to it and it is well cooked, too.

When I ordered mine, I got ...

• hash browns to go with it and I was left filling fairly full and satisfied.

The sausage and biscuit combination flavor is really a good one, but it just is not quite as tasty as the Sausage McGriddle from McDonald’s.

There, I get two pancakes that are loaded with maple

syrup holding a piece of flavorful sausage.

This biscuit sandwich just cannot compete.

If the McGriddle is not your thing, then I would recommend this sausage biscuit as it offers a pretty enjoyable flavor and the sandwich itself is a good size too.

There is definite value that comes with this sandwich.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272209845290730/k2311a0922/9.22.09