Log Cabin: Original Syrup  » Food  »
  • Butterworth's, I think, are simply the most deliciously rich and perfectly textured syrups that are sold in the grocery stores

• by GenesisOne

Log Cabin: Original Syrup is one of my absolute flavor syrups to use. The reason it is a real favorite of mine is because the syrup is very rich and it is one of the thicker syrups on the market.

It is syrup that greatly enhances my enjoyment of whatever it is I am eating

for breakfast, be it waffles, pancakes or French Toast and I use it for my breakfast meats as well, like my bacon and sausage.

This syrup really makes the breakfast, actually, because it can help even sub-standard pancakes or waffles or bacon taste better.

This and Mrs.

Butterworth’s, I think, are simply the most deliciously ...

• rich and perfectly textured syrups that are sold in the grocery stores.

Although Log Cabin is not the cheapest and while other syrup bottles might contain more syrup and thus represent a better value, this is the superior syrup that I always look to by.

If this is on sale or I have a coupon,

I purchase it.

If Mrs.

Butterworth’s is the one that is on sale or I have a coupon, I purchase it instead.

I can alternate depending on the price.

However, I really like to purchase either this syrup or Mrs.

Butterworth’s because the other syrups, while good, quite simply are not as enjoyable as either of these syrups.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272209845160730/k2311a0922/9.22.09