Great Value Steak Fries
  • If I am careful and watchful though, I can have golden brown steak fries that are flavorful and crispy

• by GenesisOne

Great Value Steak Fries are made by Walmart, so they can only be found at Walmart. When you do go to purchase them, you will notice that they are pretty reasonably priced: just two dollars and twelve cents for a twenty-eight ounce bag! That is a better deal than any of the other frozen fries, at

any store.

All of Walmart’s Great Value frozen potatoes and fries are real cheap and the bags, plentiful.

The steak fries are pretty large and fat, as they should be.

Also, unlike Walmart’s Seasoned French Fries, these fries do not seem to get real hard after cooking in the oven - even after I follow the ...

• directions specifically! With the steak fries, I seldom have trouble.

Admittedly, because they are steak fries, they can be a little tricky to cook because the fat ones and the skinnier ones tend to cook slower and faster respectively, so it can be difficult at times not to burn some while avoiding undercooking others.

If I

am careful and watchful though, I can have golden brown steak fries that are flavorful and crispy.

I still like the crinkle cuts a little better, but I do like to have the steak fries from time to time.

I highly recommend this great value! Lots of fries, lots of flavor and quality, all for less at Walmart!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272209845140730/k2311a0922/9.22.09