Hershey’s: Rich Chocolate Special Dark Syrup
  • It is a bit thicker, yes, and that is definitely a positive thing, but it is not quite as important as the flavor of the syrup
  • I would recommend the regular chocolate syrup variety if you are in search of sweet chocolate syrup to add to your ice cream and really enhance its flavor

• by GenesisOne

Hershey’s: Rich Chocolate Special Dark Syrup is not quite as good as the regular chocolate syrup, but I did not feel as if my money was wasted on this syrup, so that is always a good thing. It really comes down to preference, I suppose.

Dark chocolate is something that I am not as crazy

about although I do hear that dark chocolate is supposed to be a little healthier than regular chocolate.

This chocolate syrup does not seem to have as rich of a chocolate flavor as the regular chocolate syrup.

It does seem to be a bit thicker though, and that, I did like.

It went well over ...

• my chocolate ice cream, although it did not succeed in enhancing it as much as the regular chocolate syrup, which really intensified the chocolate flavor.

I purchased this once, but with the sweeter and richer regular chocolate syrup, I really do not see much of a reason to purchase this a second time.

It is

a bit thicker, yes, and that is definitely a positive thing, but it is not quite as important as the flavor of the syrup.

I would recommend the regular chocolate syrup variety if you are in search of sweet chocolate syrup to add to your ice cream and really enhance its flavor.

This variety falls a little short.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272209845100730/k2311a0922/9.22.09