Philippine Airlines (Manila-San Francisco, CA) Flight
  • My first trip to the United States from Manila to San Francisco, CA was through Philippine Airlines (PAL)and I should say it was definitely worth it
  • Overall, my flying experience with Philippine Airlines was excellent

• by solfaja

My first trip to the United States from Manila to San Francisco, CA was through Philippine Airlines (PAL)and I should say it was definitely worth it. When I booked my flight ticket online I was able to see that they had a good deal at that time which was very lucky for me. They always run special promos so for those who want to

specifically fly through this airline, check the web site for special deals in fare.

My overseas flight was very smooth with no problems whatsoever. PAL has excellent service for disabled passengers like me. When I flew out I was alone and it was my first time traveling internationally so it was a little bit scary for me. But the staff and crew on the plane were ...

• very helpful and attentive to the passenger’s needs. I remembered I was in the economy section and I needed to use the restroom. A friendly stewardess not only assisted me to go there, she brought me to the business class’ restroom because the walking distance was shorter than the other one in the economy class! I was very happy with that.

The food service was also

very good. There is nothing I can complain about. I heard fellow passengers made comments on the excellent service too! The wheelchair assistance was great. The ones who assisted me from Manila to San Francisco flight were very courteous and professional.

Overall, my flying experience with Philippine Airlines was excellent. It’s one of those reliable airline company that I definitely will consider in my next travel plans!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402209844920630/k2311a0922/9.22.09