Scoth Brite All Purpose Household Gloves  » Housewares  »
  • What I like about Scotch Brite All Purpose Household Gloves is it has 100% inner cotton lining so it absorbs perspiration, and it does not cling too tightly on your skin

• by rye

If you went to the grocery store you would notice a lot of products not necessarily new but with variety of add on, call it marketing strategy. I said that because I was looking for a pair of household gloves when I saw this Scotch Brite All Purpose Household Gloves. There

were a lot of other brands maybe with lower price but I was intrigue with the packaging – first the color of the gloves are bright yellow and blue, next I saw on the label Vanilla Scented. Huh? What for? You will just use it for cleaning, is there a need for any scent? But at least I got interested enough to buy their product so meaning their marketing strategy works.

So, when I went home, I immediately opened the Scoth Brite All Purpose Household Gloves pack, it contains 2 household gloves, one color is bright yellow and the other one blue. I ...

• Scoth Brite All Purpose Household Gloves
      use the blue one as dishwashing gloves and the other as cleaning gloves.

About the scent, true it is vanilla scented at first but as you use it of course the scent disappears. I still believe it is unnecessary to have this kind of product scented.

What I like about Scotch Brite All

Purpose Household Gloves is it has 100% inner cotton lining so it absorbs perspiration, and it does not cling too tightly on your skin. It also has non-slip grip and can be use for a long period of time. I usually change household gloves monthly even if it is not yet broken, for hygienic purpose.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532209844860630/k2311a0922/9.22.09