iPod Shuffle second generation  » Electronics  »
  • I like how the device evolved which is almost half the size compared to the first one
  • That is why I bought a new piece of earphones with better buds

• by docdoc

The iPod shuffle second generation is a good portable music player to upgrade from the first generation of it. It is really transportable compared to the first generation one.

This one is really cute and I am really happy pinning or clipping it anywhere.

I like how the device evolved which is almost half the size compared to the first one.

I

feel that the device is really light in weight and I could carry it anywhere and I must say that I like it more because I can do any strenuous work without even looking or bothering the whole device.

There is no more putting of hands in the pocket because it is not that recommended already.

When I am listening to the ...

• music I feel sometimes that the loudness or the volume of the device is not sufficient to be heard enough.

That is why I bought a new piece of earphones with better buds.

It can play lots of common formats of sounds and because of that I don’t trouble to convert my tracks in the library anymore.

The thing is super small

in size and because of it I can’t notice the gadget wherever I place it.

I am very happy having this device and I want to keep this even this is already old or outdated.

I like the experience of having this gadget and I do recommend this to anyone who is looking for a very small and very portable music device.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162209844740630/k2311a0922/9.22.09