Kingston DataTraveler High Speed 2.0 USB Flash drive 2GB  » Hardware  »
  • This is a definitely a buy for those who are looking for affordable yet somewhat powerful flash drive to store their files

• by docdoc

The build quality of the device is seemingly not that impressive especially that it is just made of not that high quality plastic. But the device is still sturdy to be used heavily.

This flash drive writes and reads data not that fast compared to other brands or other products.

This one is not recommended for

the heavy users that transfers, uses or stores large size of data in their flash drives.

Even the larger capacity is still not that fast.

But is also depends on your operating system and as for me I am using XP that is why using the device is quite hassle because I always wait for a ...

• long period of time just to transfer my files to my personal computer or to my laptop.

The flash drive is really portable but when I am comparing it with others I feel that this one is really big or huge.

The cover or cap is a bit annoying or quite off for the design.

It

is really vulnerable to be lost that is why I am very careful when I am uncovering the cap.

I place it sometimes at the bottom of the device or just in my hand.

This is a definitely a buy for those who are looking for affordable yet somewhat powerful flash drive to store their files.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 332209844690630/k2311a0922/9.22.09