Lashstash Mascara Deluxe sampler  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this mascara deluxe sampler to try out a bunch of different mascaras
  • I think it was a very good idea for Sephora to offer this
  • So overall I only recommend this mascara sampler as a gift or for a girl trying to find a really good mascara

• by Brooke

I bought this mascara deluxe sampler to try out a bunch of different mascaras. I think it was a very good idea for Sephora to offer this.

I am always looking for great mascara, so it helps to try mascara samples.

All of the mascara samples had enough mascara that I could actually use on a daily basis.

The

longest time that one of the samples lasted was a couple of days.

I also like the fact that you get a lot of different types of mascara to try.

My only complaint is that this sampler is a bit expensive, and I don’t know that I would pay forty dollars again for this Lash stash deluxe sampler again.

...

• There were a couple of different mascaras that I really liked and would buy on a regular basis, but none of them were my favorite.

I think this is a great idea for a gift for a young girl just starting to use cosmetics.

So overall I only recommend this mascara sampler as a gift or for a girl

trying to find a really good mascara.

I think you could probably find a cheaper way to try out different mascaras.

In order for the sampler to be worth forty dollars I think that the samplers need to be bigger.

I just think it is an expensive way to try out mascaras.

So overall this is a good product but expensive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312209844660630/k2311a0922/9.22.09