APC back-ups 650
  • The machine is really heavy when it is compared with its size and because of that this machine is not the portable

• by docdoc

Uninterruptible power supply machine is really necessary for a personal computer especially when you are handling sensitive things on your computer. An example of that is when I am creating or writing documents and then the power or the electricity has gone I could save my documents and could safely turn

of the computer.

For sure when the PC got dead because of the loss of electricity there would be some misses on my document which I am working on and my computer may get a very big damage.

When a computer is not turned off in a proper way such as using the shutdown thing there are a lot of possibilities that some hardware parts would malfunction such as one of the most sensitive on that thing is the random access memory or RAM.

Using the UPS would be very useful and I find the machine to be a very big battery ...

• APC back-ups 650
      rather than a generator.

It just only provides electricity or power when there is an emergency and the power could last for 15 minutes with the computer being used.

It is already fair enough so that I could prepare my work or what I am doing on my computer.

The machine

is really heavy when it is compared with its size and because of that this machine is not the portable.

Where I am living there are a lot of cases that there would be cutting of electricity and I must say that this machine is really necessary and having that is really important.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 332109844620730/k2311a0921/9.21.09