Olay Definity Neck & Chest  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have never paid much attention to the neck and chest area when I think about beauty products
  • I was unconvinced until I noticed that her neck seemed to glow, and she brought me back a bottle when she went to the US last month
  • She said it cost under $18 there, whereas in Canada it is almost $30
  • I like Olay as a brand, and I use many of their skin care products

• by Jessie Bahrey

I have never paid much attention to the neck and chest area when I think about beauty products. I only ever used the same kind of body lotion I use on the rest of my body.

My mother told me about a product she tried lately, and she convinced me to try it.

Olay Definity Neck & Chest is designed specially for the skin on these body parts,

because this area needs special treatment.

I was unconvinced until I noticed that her neck seemed to glow, and she brought me back a bottle when she went to the US last month.

She said it cost under $18 there, whereas in Canada it is almost $30.

I like Olay as a brand, and I use many of their skin care products.

The Olay Definity Neck & Chest is designed to moisturize as well as evening out skin tone and diminishing the appearance of sun damage and other imperfections.

I do think that it is about time that a cosmetics company concentrated on this area of the body, because not only does it get a lot of damage, but it also is visible more than other areas.

The first thing I noticed when I applied this cream ...

• Olay Definity Neck & Chest
      is that it is light and non-greasy, and it goes on the skin smoothly and feels like nothing at all.

It also absorbs into the skin well, and it doesn’t feel sticky under clothing.

After a few days, my neck and chest began to feel softer and got irritated less often.

I did not notice a reduction in the sun damage, but I did not get blotchy anymore.

I use this product right after my shower, and then again before bed, and I like the way it makes the skin on my neck and chest feel.

I would some day like to see this product available with SPF, so that you could have the extra protection from further sun damage, and I would certainly purchase that product.

I will continue to buy and use Olay Definity Neck & Chest

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312109844570730/k2311a0921/9.21.09